Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please email AAEAmerica.firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking number. All pictures will help in identifying the source of the problem if shipping is an issue.
2. Mail your returned item to:
Against All Enemies, LLC
2152 McCulloch Blvd. SuiteB
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt. Printed copies from online emails will assist us in reimbursement procedures.
Some items cannot be returned. These include:
- Serialized firearms or receivers (stripped or built).
- KAK Jig kit assemblies
- Items requiring custom parts/kits assembled by ANY affiliated entity of Against All Enemies choosing that have been disassembled by the purchaser. Consultation from our tech service department is always free and we will be happy to assist you and help answer questions!
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 25% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order. Provide a copy of return shipping and we will return additional fees to purchaser.
Please double check all orders for accuracy before submitting. We encourage our members to take the time to research each purchase before committing to the purchase. We want you to gain education on all of our products any way you can. Exchanges will be accepted case by case and will be left up to our Refund Department
Accepted Methods of Payment:
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Check or Money Order (on site only)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours of payment Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. Please allow time for custom built components, in most cases a quote will be provided to the customer.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- UPS (our primary carrier)
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.