- In no more than 10 minutes, even a novice AR-15 owner can install our part. Simply remove the OEM magazine catch or Bullet Button and install the ARMaglock with the easy to follow instructions included in the packaging.
- Additionally, you will find on our website and on Youtube many videos demonstrating the install and testing procedure.
- Finally, at Ammoland.com you will find a still photo installation pictorial with every detailed step documented and photographed.
- Ammoland ARMagLock Install Guide
- To release the magazine, simply pull the rear tacticool takedown pin and open firearm action, push the ARMagLock button to release magazine, slap the action back together and insert a new magazine, fire away. Rendering it once again a fixed magazine firearm.